Translation Services

A diploma (from Greek δίπλωµα díplōma, meaning "folded paper") is a certificate or deed issued by an educational institution, such as a college or university, that testifies that the recipient has successfully completed a particular course of study or confers an academic degree. Do you need to translate your diploma for immigration, education, or employment in the United States? Zenith A&S will help!

We also translate the following documents:

  • Birth Certificates
  • Marriage Certificates
  • Paternity Acknowledgements
  • Education Documents (Transcripts, Certificates, Licenses)
  • Power of Attorney
  • Commercial Documents (Certificate of Origin, Incorporation Documents, Partnership Agreements, Articles of Association, Meeting Minutes, etc.)
  • Documents issued by US Federal Government agencies (FBI, Coast Guard, Department of State, etc.)
  • Police Clearance Certificates

Diploma Translation

Any comments, suggestions or inquiries? Send us email and we will get back to you soon as possible.


Ready to Talk to Us?

We, at Zenith A&S - registered members of the American Translators Association, specialize in a foreign diploma translation. For the purposes such as transferring credits, to continue education, or to obtain a new degree, professionally translated diploma is important to assure a successful future.

We understand the importance of your business and take special care in translating your documents. Our professional, well trained team of translators, is here to help make life easier for you. We stand behind our services with a promise of satisfaction. Contact us today to learn how we can make translating your diplomas and other important documents a breeze.